Visitors of “Bottlery” stores are notified of video surveillance with information signs containing the symbol of a video camera and the requisites of the data manager, which they can see before entering the territory and/or premises under surveillance.
Video surveillance is carried out in the premises of “Bottlery” stores (retail spaces, storage facilities).
Video surveillance in “Bottlery” stores is carried out in a continuous manner.
Mineraliniai vandenys, UAB hereby assures that the video data is managed by authorised persons of Mineraliniai vandenys, UAB, who are familiarised with the legal acts regulating legal protection of personal data.
What categories of personal data do we collect?
Images of visitors of “Bottlery” stores and video recordings related to visitors of “Bottlery” stores and all other personal data of visitors of “Bottlery” stores and all actions within the area covered by video surveillance.
The following information is collected in the process of video surveillance: video recordings and the date, time and place thereof.
Why do we collect these personal data?
We manage the personal data of visitors of “Bottlery” stores for the following purposes:
- first, we seek to ensure protection of the property of Mineraliniai vandenys, UAB, protection of the life, health, property of employees and other persons, as well as protection of other rights and freedoms;
- second, we seek to identify, control and prevent crime against property and persons, as well as to defend, submit and perform legal claims.
On which legal grounds do we collect these personal data?
We collect personal data on the grounds of our lawful interests and essential interests, including protection of health and life.
Where do we collect these personal data from?
We collect personal data by using technical means, i.e. IP cameras, and we store records in the data storage array, which cannot be reached from the external network. This system does not use the technologies of face recognition and (or) analysis technologies, and the video data it records are not grouped or profiled according to a specific data subject (person).
Who do we transfer these personal data to?
We may transfer personal data:
- firstly, to service providers (for example, security companies, suppliers of software and technical equipment maintenance services);
- secondly, to companies of the group, and for accomplishment of the defined goals, we may transfer your personal data to associated companies;
- third, to law enforcement institutions, state and local authorities upon their request or seeking our lawful interests, as well as in order to submit, perform or defend our lawful claims (thefts, damage to property or personal damage, etc.).
Your personal data shall not be transferred to or managed in countries, which are not members of the EU or EEA.
How long do we store these personal data?
Video surveillance records will be stored for a period not longer than 60 (sixty) days, except for cases, when such records contain information required to achieve the defined goal. In such a case, a record will be stored until the established problem is solved or a respective investigation is over.
Which rights do you have in respect to these personal data?
You have the right:
- first, to familiarise with the personal data;
- second, to require to correct the personal data. We hereby inform you that due to the nature of video surveillance, it is impossible to correct any personal data;
- third, to give no consent to your personal data management. We hereby inform you that due to the nature of video surveillance, we cannot guarantee that your right to give no consent to your personal data management will be fully fulfilled, because the data are collected automatically;
- forth, to request to delete your personal data. We hereby inform you that due to the nature of video surveillance, it is impossible to delete the data of a specific person.
- fifth, under certain circumstances, to restrict processing of your personal data. We hereby inform you that due to the nature of video surveillance, we cannot guarantee that your right to restrict your personal data management will be fully fulfilled, because the data are collected automatically.
Who can you address regarding the rights of data subjects?
If you have questions related to the rights of data subjects, please send a duly completed Data Subject Inquiry Form by e-mail dataprotection.distributionLT@mvgroup.eu. The Data Subject Inquiry Form can be found on the following link: Form. The Data Subject Inquiry Form can be downloaded, completed and submitted in the company at the following address: J. Jasinskio g. 16F, Vilnius, Floor 2, Monday to Thursday from 8:00 to 17:00, and on Fridays from 8:00 to 15:45.